COVID-19 Tests for Travellers
Pharmacy at Square One Health Group Offers COVID-19 Tests for Asymptomatic Patients
Book an Appointment
COVID-19 can be present in one's system and the patient will show no signs of infection. This can be challenging to those who wish to travel but want to be sure that they will not spread COVID-19 to others. Our pharmacists at Square One Health Group are qualified to provide COVID-19 testing to asymptomatic patients to clear them for travelling locally or internationally.
Click Here to download our Assessment Form
After you fill out the Assessment Form, please book an appointment by clicking here or using any of the appointment links on this page. An email confirmation of your appointment will be sent to you once we receive the assessment form. Please email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Square One Health Group will only provide COVID-19 test to asymptomatic patients. Patients experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19 will not be eligible for testing. If you have answered YES to any of the questions below or are experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19, please visit the testing location available in the Peel Region.
We will also provide COVID-19 testing for the following:
- Inbound Travellers
- Outbound Travellers
- Back to Work
- Taking a Cruise
- Going in for Surgery
- Unvaccinated Inviduals
1. Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
- New onset of cough
- Worsening chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell
- Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches
- Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Runny nose or nasal congestion without other known cause
2. In the past 14 days, did you return from travel outside of Canada?
3. In the past 14 days, have you been identified as a close contact of someone who is confirmed as having COVID-19?
4. Have you been advised to get tested for COVID-19 by your local public health unit due to exposure to a confirmed case or as part of an outbreak investigation?
5. Have you been advised to get tested for COVID-19 through an exposure notification through the COVID-19 app?
6. Are you over the age of 70 and experiencing any of the following: delirium, unexplained or increased number of falls, acute functional decline, worsening chronic conditions?
What Are My COVID-19 Testing Options at Square One Health Group?
COVID-19 PCR Test
Schedule Your Appointment at our Mississauga Office
If you would like to ensure that you are not carrying the COVID-19 virus prior to local or international travel, we can help at Square One Health Group. Contact our pharmacy to get your appointment set up. You can reach us at 647-370-2503, ext. 3.
Book An Appointment Call Us